Real Estate Auctions
OnLine Real Estate Auctions – Residential, Commercial & Land
An on-line real estate auction is not a short-cut. It’s a strategy!
At its most basic level, the concept of online real estate auctions gives sellers access to unlimited buyers and buyers access to unlimited properties. Online real estate auctions offer sellers two factors that are missing from the traditional negotiated sale process; a set time frame and control over the sales process. Online auctions create active and aggressive bidding – generating competition among buyers.
Auction Benefits to The Seller
- Auctions motivate buyers to perform because it is immediate – offering you a quick turn around time and the luxury of knowing exactly when your house or property will sell.
- Buyers come prepared to buy and most are cash buyers.
- Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes & maintenance.
- Assurance that property will be sold at true market value.
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects.
- Accelerates the sale.
- Creates competition among buyers (auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale).
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings.
- Takes the seller out of the negotiation process.
- Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility.
- The buyer pays our commission.
Auction Benefits to The Buyer
- The buyer knows that the seller is committed to sell.
- Buyer determines purchase price by competitive bidding.
- Purchasing and closing dates are known.
- Auctions reduce time to purchase property.
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods.
- Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other buyers.
- Buyers receive comprehensive information on property via due diligence packets.